Used in 16 countries with proven improvements in health outcomes at lower costs.
Born at MIT Media Lab, aimed to improve health of 1 Billion+ people using mobile phones. Effective Solution that Works Anywhere -
from villages in Africa to NYC
from villages in Africa to NYC
Delivering better healthcare that is also easy to use, regardless of environment, literacy, and income-level.
Mobile Telemedicine Solution: Extend your reach, anywhere! How
Chronic Health Index (CHI) score card puts patients and their care teams on the same page towards getting healthier.
Integrates with Diagnostics Devices
Digital Fundus Scope for diabetes screening and retina telemedicine, and more to be added to ClickMedix suite.
Reducing Hospitalization due to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
Reduce 50% of currently unnecessary hospital admissions due to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) using ClickMedix. Contact us to learn more.
In this TEDx talk, founder of ClickMedix and Click Diagnostics, Ting Shih, describes how to create sustainable mobile health (mhealth) programs in order to provide affordable healthcare to all.
ClickMedix on American Telemedicine Association (ATA) video channel
⦿ World Economic Forum, McKinsey, and Duke University Formed IPIHD to Help Scale Successful Social Enterprises
The International Partnership for Innovative Healthcare Delivery (IPIHD), catalyzed by the World Economic Forum, was formed as a result of McKinsey’s extensive research analyzing innovators worldwide. Read IPIHD profile on ClickMedix
⦿ ClickDiabetes: ClickMedix Partners with Western Diabetes Institute to Transform Diabetes Care Using Mobile Technology to Scale Integrated Care Team Model
ClickMedix Partners with Western Diabetes Institute to Transform Diabetes Care Using Mobile Technology to Scale Integrated Care Team Model. Read Announcement
⦿ UN Report Features ClickMedix as Sustainable Business
The Innovation Working Group (IWG) was convened by the United Nation Secretary General in 2010 to harness the power of cost-eﬀective innovation to accelerate progress towards achieving the health Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). The UN report identified business model innovations that can scale and ultimately, improve health outcomes. Read the full UN report
⦿ US Healthcare M&A Report – 1872% increase in home health care
US M&A activity showed 1872% increase in deal values for home health care, with second largest change of 846% in physician medical groups, and largest 2012 value for managed care at $18.8B. Healthcare is shifting towards home-based and facility-based care. Read the PWC report
⦿ World Health Organization Compendium for Emerging Technologies – ClickMedix
World Health Organization (WHO) Highlights ClickMedix as “Mobile technology to connect patients to remote doctors” under commercialized innovations. Read WHO Compendium
- Thanks @DailyWorth for the inspiring article with @TingAtClick and other @CartierAwards-winning social entrepreneurs!
- @TBrandStudio @TingAtClick looking forward to joining the chat with fellow disruptors.
- @hackerrank thanks for mentioning @ClickMedix in improving access to specialist care in underserved areas.
- @Toyota and @WomenintheWorld honors @ClickMedix's One-Click Care #mhealth solution http://t.co/WpfuUc8ZSj @HuffPostImpact #WITW #ToyotaMOI
- Thanks @randomkid ! Excited to join you as #ToyotaMOI
- Sept 16, 2014 - Dell: ClickMedix Selected for Dell's Fall Class of Founders 50
- May 28, 2014 - EcoWatch: [ClickMedix] 20 Most Sustainable Food and Health Solutions on the Planet
- May 28, 2014 - Maryland.Gov: Four Innovative Startup Companies Named 2014 InvestMaryland Challenge Winners
- May 2, 2014 - Disruptive Women in Health Care: ClickMedix is amongst the 10 Disruptive Women-Led Life Science Startups Selected for Springboard Enterprises’ 2014 Accelerator Class
- Mar 25, 2014 - Baltimore Business Journal: ClickMedix selected as InvestMaryland Finalist
- Mar 7, 2014 - The Guardian: ClickMedix: enabling women to become the virtual eyes and ears of doctors
- Dec 9, 2013 - United Nations Development Programme (UNDP): ClickMedix joins the Business Call to Action utilizing mobile health tools
- Nov 20, 2013 - Technical.ly Baltimore: ClickMedix: telemedicine software wins Pitch Across Maryland
- Oct 20, 2013 - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Technology education in Haiti becoming a priority despite disasters.
- Sept 2013 - PubMed: Evaluation criteria for mobile teledermatology applications and comparison of major mobile teledermatology applications.
- May 27, 2013 - Start-Up Chile: ClickMedix enters Latin America market with Start-Up Chile and a $40,000 grant from Chilean government.
- May 5, 2013 - MedCity News: 10 telehealth insiders to follow on Twitter
- April 1, 2013 - MDBizNews: InvestMaryland Challenge business competition reveals final 9
- Jan 27, 2013 - MDBizNews: Innovators advance to Round Two of InvestMaryland Challenge
- Dec 11, 2012 - FierceMobile Healthcare[ClickMedix] mHealth Training Provides Job Hope to Unemployed Nurses
- Nov 27, 2012 - Huffington Post: Is Disruptive Health Care Technology an Absurd Idea?
- Nov 7, 2012 - Carnegie Mellon University Home Page: Healthcare - A Click Away
- Oct 15, 2012 - Center for Health Market Innovations: Improving the health of women around the world through market-based innovation. Read the full report from UN Innovation Working Group
- Oct 11, 2012 - Cartier Women's Initiative Awards: ClickMedix named Cartier Women's Initiatives Awards Laureate for North America
- August, 2012 - Asian Fortune News: Saving People through Innovative ClickMedix
- April, 2012 - ClickMedix & C4IO-R MIT Start-Up wins First Place in MIT Institute for Soldier Nanotechnology Solder Design Competition.
- September, 2011 - World Health Organization (WHO) Highlights ClickMedix as "Mobile technology to connect patients to remote doctors”. see Compendium (pdf)
- 14 Mar 2015Consumerizing Healthcare Delivery via TechshopBy Ryan Carag The time I’ve spent over the last year at the TechShop DC-Arlington has been tra...
- 07 Mar 2015Ting Shih named 2015 Toyota Mother of InventionToyota partners with Women in the World Summit to honor remarkable women who actively contribute to...
- 03 Mar 2015French Embassy hosts winners of Cartier Women’s Initiative AwardsFrench Embassy hosts winners of Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards Source: http://www.washdiplomat.co...
- 03 Mar 20135 Ways to Get Paid for Telemedicine in the USATA CEO, Jon Linkous: Paying for Telemedicine in the United States Of the $2.8 trillion that constit...
- 03 Mar 2013Case Study in Telehealth AdoptionPartners HealthCare: Connecting Heart Failure Patients to Providers Through Remote Monitoring Andrew...
- 12 Jun 2012Can Telemedicine Innovations Used In Developing Countries Help Save US Healthcare?Four years ago, I began developing and piloting a system based on the simple concept of using mobile...
Mobile Health (mHealth)
- 11 Nov 2013Can you hear me now? Medtronic partners with ClickMedix to diagnose and treat ear infections in IndiaDeafness and hearing loss are two of the most commonly diagnosed health issues faced by patients in...
- 30 Apr 2012Rock Health’s Rocking Startups!By Ting Shih Rock Health is the world’s premier mobile healthcare (mHealth) incubator. Each team sel...
- 24 Apr 2012Quality Access to All is within Reach.“Truly affordable but high-quality health care tools and services are the only means by which...