World Health Care Congress 2013
InvestMaryland Challenge Finalist Interview
- Dec 9, 2013 – United Nations Development Programme (UNDP): ClickMedix joins the Business Call to Action utilizing mobile health tools
- Nov 20, 2013 – Technical.ly Baltimore: ClickMedix: telemedicine software wins Pitch Across Maryland
- Nov 4, 2013 – International Partnership for Innovative Healthcare Delivery (IPIHD): Can you hear me now? Medtronic partners with ClickMedix to diagnose and treat ear infections in India.
- Oct 20, 2013 – Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Technology education in Haiti becoming a priority despite disasters.
- Sept 2013 – PubMed: Evaluation criteria for mobile teledermatology applications and comparison of major mobile teledermatology applications.
- May 27, 2013 – Start-Up Chile: ClickMedix enters Latin America market with Start-Up Chile and a $40,000 grant from Chilean government.
- May 5, 2013 – MedCity News: 10 telehealth insiders to follow on Twitter
- April 1, 2013 – MDBizNews: InvestMaryland Challenge business competition reveals final 9
- Jan 27, 2013 – MDBizNews: Innovators advance to Round Two of InvestMaryland Challenge
- Dec 19, 2012 – United Fashion for Peace: Ting Shih: “ClickMedix can save lives!”
- Dec 14, 2012 – Miami Herald: PHYAURA EHR Goes Mobile with ClickMedix, LLC
- Dec 11, 2012 – FierceMobile Healthcare[ClickMedix] mHealth Training Provides Job Hope to Unemployed Nurses
- Nov 27, 2012 – Huffington Post: Is Disruptive Health Care Technology an Absurd Idea?
- Nov 22, 2012 – World Journal 世界日報: Ting Shih Wins Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards 石亭芝 獲卡地亞婦女創新獎
- Nov 7, 2012 – Carnegie Mellon University Home Page: Healthcare – A Click Away
- Oct 15, 2012 – Center for Health Market Innovations: Improving the health of women around the world through market-based innovation. Read the full report from UN Innovation Working Group
- Oct 11, 2012 – Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards: ClickMedix named Cartier Women’s Initiatives Awards Laureate for North America
- August, 2012 – Asian Fortune News: Saving People through Innovative ClickMedix
- May 16, 2012 – ClickMedix selected by International Partnership for Innovative Healthcare Delivery (IPIHD) as a leading healthcare innovator.
- April, 2012 – ClickMedix & C4IO-R MIT Start-Up wins First Place in MIT Institute for Soldier Nanotechnology Solder Design Competition.
- September, 2011 - World Health Organization (WHO) Highlights ClickMedix as “Mobile technology to connect patients to remote doctors”. see Compendium (pdf)