Original article by EcoWatch, Brandon Baker […]
ClickMedix is amongst the 10 Disruptive Women-Led Life Science Startups Selected for Springboard Enterprises’ 2014 Accelerator Class
10 Disruptive Women-Led Life Science […]
As the American Telemedicine Association’s […]
Read the full article on […]
World Health Organization published 2011 compendium […]
Contact media relations at email@example.com.
- Sept 16, 2014 – Dell: ClickMedix Selected for Dell’s Fall Class of Founders 50
- May 28, 2014 – EcoWatch: [ClickMedix] 20 Most Sustainable Food and Health Solutions on the Planet
- May 28, 2014 – Maryland.Gov: Four Innovative Startup Companies Named 2014 InvestMaryland Challenge Winners
- May 2, 2014 – Disruptive Women in Health Care: ClickMedix is amongst the 10 Disruptive Women-Led Life Science Startups Selected for Springboard Enterprises’ 2014 Accelerator Class
- Mar 25, 2014 – Baltimore Business Journal:ClickMedix selected as InvestMaryland Finalist
- Mar 7, 2014 – The Guardian: ClickMedix: enabling women to become the virtual eyes and ears of doctors
- Dec 9, 2013 – United Nations Development Programme (UNDP): ClickMedix joins the Business Call to Action utilizing mobile health tools
- Nov 20, 2013 – Technical.ly Baltimore: ClickMedix: telemedicine software wins Pitch Across Maryland
- Nov 4, 2013 – International Partnership for Innovative Healthcare Delivery (IPIHD): Can you hear me now? Medtronic partners with ClickMedix to diagnose and treat ear infections in India.
- Oct 20, 2013 – Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Technology education in Haiti becoming a priority despite disasters.
- Sept 2013 – PubMed: Evaluation criteria for mobile teledermatology applications and comparison of major mobile teledermatology applications.
- May 27, 2013 – Start-Up Chile: ClickMedix enters Latin America market with Start-Up Chile and a $40,000 grant from Chilean government.
- May 5, 2013 – MedCity News: 10 telehealth insiders to follow on Twitter
- April 1, 2013 – MDBizNews: InvestMaryland Challenge business competition reveals final 9
- Jan 27, 2013 – MDBizNews: Innovators advance to Round Two of InvestMaryland Challenge
- Dec 19, 2012 – United Fashion for Peace: Ting Shih: “ClickMedix can save lives!”
- Dec 14, 2012 – Miami Herald: PHYAURA EHR Goes Mobile with ClickMedix, LLC
- Dec 11, 2012 – FierceMobile Healthcare[ClickMedix] mHealth Training Provides Job Hope to Unemployed Nurses
- Nov 27, 2012 – Huffington Post: Is Disruptive Health Care Technology an Absurd Idea?
- Nov 22, 2012 – World Journal 世界日報: Ting Shih Wins Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards 石亭芝 獲卡地亞婦女創新獎
- Nov 7, 2012 – Carnegie Mellon University Home Page: Healthcare – A Click Away
- Oct 15, 2012 – Center for Health Market Innovations: Improving the health of women around the world through market-based innovation. Read the full report from UN Innovation Working Group
- Oct 11, 2012 – Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards: ClickMedix named Cartier Women’s Initiatives Awards Laureate for North America
- Jul 2, 2012 – Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards announced ClickMedix as a finalist for North America.
- August, 2012 – Asian Fortune News: Saving People through Innovative ClickMedix
- Jun 2012 – Maryland Gazette features ClickMedix as one of the county’s innovative businesses, “Montgomery County: Setting the pace in the INNOVATION ECONOMY” (pg 11).
- June 11, 2012 – International Partnership for Innovative Healthcare Deliver (IPIHD) selects ClickMedix as a leading healthcare innovator
- May 16, 2012 – ClickMedix selected by International Partnership for Innovative Healthcare Delivery (IPIHD) as a leading healthcare innovator.
- Apr 2012 – Carnegie Mellon School of Computer Science features ClickMedix CEO Ting Shih in its Spring 2012 issue, Alumni Snapshots, pg 30
- April, 2012 – ClickMedix & C4IO-R MIT Start-Up wins First Place in MIT Institute for Soldier Nanotechnology Solder Design Competition.
- Jan 2012 – TBI holds Maternal and Child Telehealth Innovation Forum in Cebu: ClickMedix showcases mobile health technologies
- September, 2011 – World Health Organization (WHO) Highlights ClickMedix as “Mobile technology to connect patients to remote doctors”. see Compendium (pdf)
- June 21, 2011 – ClickMedix Announcement: ClickMedix, the Next Step in Healthcare
- June 2011 – World Health Organization (WHO) Highlights ClickMedix as “Mobile technology to connect patients to remote doctors” in World Health Organization (WHO) 2011 Compendium of New and Emerging Health Technologies, see ClickMedix under Commercialized Technologies. see Compendium (pdf)
Older News (ClickDiagnostics):