“Truly affordable but high-quality health care tools and services are the only means by which quality health care can be provided to all.”
– Nobel Peace Laureate, Professor Muhammad Yunus, father of microfinance and founder of Grameen Bank, Grameen America and Grameen Health Care social businesses.
April 24, 2012
By Ting Shih
At the World Health Care Congress dinner in Washington DC, I had the distinct honor of sitting next to Nobel Peace Laureate Professor Yunus. Our discussions about eradicating poverty underscored the critical importance of quality healthcare. Access to quality healthcare is a fundamental right of every citizen in every nation, regardless of income level. Yet, that “access” is oftentimes unreachable for many. But three+ years of piloting mobile telemedicine all over the world demonstrated that technology to create that “access” already exists. It is now up to us, the technology innovators, the health organizations, the services and products to “connect” and make this “access” truly within reach.
- ClickMedix at the "Advancing Universal Health Care through Telehealth" Innovation Forum
- November 23, 2011 - ClickMedix was invited to spea...
- Ting Shih -- ClickMedix
- Ting Shih ClickMedix During the past year ClickMed...
- Ting Shih - Click Medix (Startup MD Pitch)
- A 2013 Startup Maryland Pitch. Shot and edited by ...