By 2020 our nation will face a serious shortage of both primary care and specialist physicians to care for an aging and growing population. According to the AAMC’s Center for Workforce Studies, there will be 45,000 too few primary care physicians – and a shortage of 46,000 surgeons and medical specialists – in the next decade.
- ClickMedix at the "Advancing Universal Health Care through Telehealth" Innovation Forum
- November 23, 2011 - clickmedix was invited to spea...
- ClickMedix - ClickDerm Teledermatology Story
- ClickMedix launches ClickDerm teledermatology syst...
- ClickMedix in 1 Minute
- ClickMedix enables cost-effective, expedited healt...