HOSPITALS / INSURERS: Reduce ER Visits and Readmissions
Remote consultations eliminate unnecessary visits
PHYSICIANS / SPECIALISTS: Reach More Patients in Less Time
Provide care from any where while serving 4x more patients
HOME CARE: More On-Site Care Reduces Hospitalizations
Improve workforce training and tools to expand care.
- Dec 9, 2013 – United Nations Development Programme (UNDP): ClickMedix joins the Business Call to Action utilizing mobile health tools
- Nov 20, 2013 – Technical.ly Baltimore: ClickMedix: telemedicine software wins Pitch Across Maryland
- Oct 20, 2013 – Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Technology education in Haiti becoming a priority despite disasters.
- Sept 2013 – PubMed: Evaluation criteria for mobile teledermatology applications and comparison of major mobile teledermatology applications.
- May 27, 2013 – Start-Up Chile: ClickMedix enters Latin America market with Start-Up Chile and a $40,000 grant from Chilean government.
- May 5, 2013 – MedCity News: 10 telehealth insiders to follow on Twitter
- April 1, 2013 – MDBizNews: InvestMaryland Challenge business competition reveals final 9
- Jan 27, 2013 – MDBizNews: Innovators advance to Round Two of InvestMaryland Challenge
- Dec 11, 2012 – FierceMobile Healthcare
[ClickMedix] mHealth Training Provides Job Hope to Unemployed Nurses
Nov 27, 2012 – Huffington Post: Is Disruptive Health Care Technology an Absurd Idea?
Nov 7, 2012 – Carnegie Mellon University Home Page: Healthcare – A Click Away
Oct 15, 2012 – Center for Health Market Innovations: Improving the health of women around the world through market-based innovation. Read the full report from UN Innovation Working Group
Oct 11, 2012 – Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards: ClickMedix named Cartier Women’s Initiatives Awards Laureate for North America
August, 2012 – Asian Fortune News: Saving People through Innovative ClickMedix
April, 2012 – ClickMedix & C4IO-R MIT Start-Up wins First Place in MIT Institute for Soldier Nanotechnology Solder Design Competition.
September, 2011 – World Health Organization (WHO) Highlights ClickMedix as “Mobile technology to connect patients to remote doctors”. see Compendium (pdf)